Friday, July 9, 2010

Stopping In...

Just want to share some good news...Ryan has taken the bottle twice this week and they've had great success...

Update- theres been a lot of backforward with the VP shunt surgery but it's officially set for this coming Wednesday. Please keep him in your prayers.

Also, as of Monday our chunky monkey reached 7 lbs and 19 1/2 inches. He is growing like a weed. Aunty Rally asked Momma Banda "what are they feeding him poi??" lol

I ran into one of his earlier nurses yesterday and she told me that Ryan was truely an inspiration to the babies that come into the NICU. She said he had such a rocky start with all the unknowns but he has overcome so many odds. I wanted to cry with joy. Hearing those words is so soothing. God has blessed me beyond this lifetime by giving Martin and I, Ryan. He truely is a gift from God and it's so amazing to witness a miracle each day. Thanks be to God and to my family/friends that have walked with me and continue to walk with me during a time of such unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment